Oh, the annual New Year's post. What can I say that hasn't already been said?
Nothing, really. I already know what my body and business need.
I need to eat more greens, drink more water, and stay focused.
But what I sometimes forget is the things I really need for myself.
The other night, I rang in the new year with a beautiful couple and their close family and friends.
Some may think that could be lonely and boring. It wasn't.
I had the honor of counting down to midnight with some of the kindest, most supportive people I have encountered. To be able to feel that, as a total stranger, is incredible. I felt a part of something great and I felt appreciated and loved.
That made me think about my 2020 goals.
Sure - I have my business goals for bookings and gross income. I have my health and wellness goals.
But what about my soul goals? What happened to those? When did I stop taking into account what makes my spirit feel light?
The why, when, what, and how doesn't matter. It matters that 2020 is a year of soul goals and manifestations for me:
1. I am breathtaking and valuable.
2. I live from a heart full of love.
3. I am at peace with the chaos around me.
4. I offer kindness and joy to all those around me
5. I adventure through life with relentless curiosity, inspiration, and zeal.
6. I laugh easily and often.
7. I fill moments with pause and appreciate the life I am living.
8. I care for people and fill my own cup.
9. I pursue people with like energy and passion.
10. I am unapologetically me.
What are your soul goals for 2020?